So, inspired by Jennyonthespot, I am finally blogging. And cheating a bit, if you will allow… by participating in a ‘tagged blogthingofsorts’ for a chance to win some really cool stuff as seen here. (I want the bike.. I don’t have babies any more, or mad crafting skillz.)
If you want to play too, all you have to do is:
make up your own wish list using the format below
and then tag your blogger friends to do the same…
So.. if you are listed below, you must do the same. I’m curious about what y’all are desiring for the holidaze!
Here it is folks….my Wishy Wishy List:
1. What 5 items are top on your holiday wish list?
- Frye Veronica Slouch boots, in Red. *drooling*
- World Peace….but boots first, priorities! I mean.. seriously, how cute would I be jumping for joy about world peace in these boots?
- Relief from financial worries (I have no shot at the boots right now people)
- A skinner body, but I’d like to keep my boobs, just like they are.
- Gift Card to Anthropologie.. of a sizable amount.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Preschool Christmas ornaments. Those are just priceless.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Sweaters in which the arms are not too long for a human, or at best each the same length.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A handmade Raggety Ann Doll from my Aunt Linda. Pretty cool. Still have it!
5. What items are top on your kids wish list this year?
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Lego set
- American Girl Doll Kirsten
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Fudge, plain and simple.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I’ll make everyone a big bag of Zero.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Millions. Hands down, best holiday movie EVA! Love it so much.
9. Favorite holiday song?
- Do They Know it’s Christmas by Band Aid. Christmas is not Christmas without it!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Decorating the house and tree for Christmas. Oh happy happy!
Now it is your turn!
3 Giraffes– I figure, Jenny can take one of you, I get the other!